October Wrap-Up & November TBR

This month I am pleased with what I read, especially because I was able to reread the first three books in The Lying Game series; I am so excited to finish this series. Though I did have two rather disappointing reads this month, especially because I have had such high expectations for them.





Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo  |  DNF
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard  |  5 STARS (reread)
Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard  |  5 STARS (reread)
Two Truths and a Lie  by Sara Shepard  |  4 STARS (reread)
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry  |  3.5 STARS
Trust Me, I'm Trouble by Mary Elizabeth Summer  |  DNF
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout  |  5 STARS



I have not added too many books to my TBR this month, just a couple the I really want to finish and get to.



Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard
Cross My Heart, Hope To Die by Sara Shepard
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis
The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger



What are you reading this month?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)