[LETTERBOX LOVE] December Haul, Recap & I'm back!

Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking, this is a UK meme! This is where we showcase the books we have received, bought, borrowed or won.
(Click on their covers to be taken to their Goodreads page)
I'm back everybody, wahoo *throws confetti*. My oh my, it feels like FOREVER since I last posted and I have truly missed blogging... even though it has only been 1 week and a half. But having the past week and a bit off, I have come to realise how much I love blogging; hopefully in this new year I will be able to bring you all even more new content, thank you ever so much again to all my wonderful followers and readers for sticking with me :0) Furthermore, I had a lovely christmas with all my family.

Additionally, I got a new calendar for christmas for my blogging! Yay!
(I have only just started filling it in! [Sorry for the bad quality, we have been having rubbish weather at the moment])
Additionally I got a new case for my Kobo Glow, I love it!

For review:
 [Ebook] The Waves by Jen Minkman  |  [NetGalley] Pretenders by Lisi Harrison  |  [NetGalley] Live and Let Shop by Michael P. Spradlin  |  [NetGalley] Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon  |  [Ebook] The Silver Strand by L.J. Clarkson
[Ebook] Chameleon by Kelly Oram  |  [Ebook ARC] Ungifted by Kelly Oram 

 Christmas Presents:

Won the Grand prize for Another Little Piece of My Heart scavenger hunt- Thank you ever so much to Tracey Martin & Harlequin Teen!
[Signed Paperback + Swag] Blood and Allegiance by Annette V. Hart
Won from Goodreads First Reads- Thank you ever so much to Annette

Reviews:
The Waves (The Island #2) Jen Minkman

Happy New Year to you all! :0)
Did you receive any lovely things in December? And did you all have a lovely Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)