FEATURE & FOLLOW #5

Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

RULES:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put you Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using Wordpress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love... and the follows
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Question: Reading Nook?
I don't actually have a place where I always read, if I had to pick one? It would be my bedroom where it is nice and quiet. However, I can read anywhere. No matter how noisy, quiet, busy... you name it I could probably absorb myself into a book straight away. Okay, maybe not some places but most :0)

Do you have a reading nook?

Comments

  1. I agree. My reading nook is EVERYWHERE too. :) Though reading in bed is the best! Following your blog via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stopping by and following :0)

      Delete
  2. I also read wherever but my favorite place is in bed where it's quiet! New Bloglovin' Follower.
    Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! I think it is just one of those places that is yours and yours alone. It is also very peaceful :0)
      Thank you very much for stopping by and following.

      Delete
  3. My bedroom is my second favorite place to read!! :)

    I'm a new GFC follower, and I look forward to coming back :)

    Sarah @ The Ultimate Bookworms.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I'm interested to see what is your first!
      Thank you very much for stopping by and following :0)

      Delete
  4. Your blog totaly freaked me out lol its really cool! I read on my couch: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/follow-me-friday-reading-nook-tour/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Mission accomplished :0)
      I also love to read on my sofa, it is just so comfy... especially with a mound of cushions!

      Thank you very much for stopping by and following.

      Delete
  5. I have lots of places I read as well. I just picked my faves. :D Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stopping by!
      And you are very welcome :0) Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. I agree - I can read everywhere. Most the time I listen to audio books when I'm all over the place though - It's easier for me to tune everything going on around me out if I can't hear it anymore.

    Thanks for stopping by - following you back via bloglovin :-)
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never listened to an audiobook before, I have always wanted to try it though :0) You are probably able to concentrate on the book more also by listening to it, without getting distracted by noise around you.

      Thank very much for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  7. I can read anywhere to. I prefer it nice and quiet but if it's a really good books I could be a rock concert and I would be fine :)
    Thanks for stopping by..Old Follower

    MichelleBecause reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading in a bedroom would really lull me to sleep even if the book is good. And that wouldn't be good for my reading career. Hahaha.

    Old follower on bloglovin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just followed via GFC ( thanks for the follow, but I have a GFC preference), I guess I answered the wrong question on mt post. Oops! Although I do agree, I don't have a specific place to read either, unless you count the bus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :0) You are very welcome! Thank you very much for following and stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment as you pass by...

Popular posts from this blog

Feature & Follow

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (#3)